What is Network Security?
INCTech has earned a reputation as a premier network security partner by providing everything small and midsized businesses need to defend themselves against malware, ransomware, cybersecurity intrusion, and emerging next-generation threats.
Armed with the latest best practices and network security tools, the INCTech team acts as your long-term security partner, guiding you through the deployment of physical network security, administrative security, network access, and regulatory compliance controls.
INCTech employs a methodical, risk-based approach to cybersecurity protection. We start with a careful audit of your technology, business processes, and existing network security protections. Then, based on your vulnerabilities and security gaps, we build a cybersecurity plan and budget to keep your business safe.
Your Network Security Partner
INCTech is a trusted full-service cybersecurity partner to small and midsized businesses in Los Angeles. Best-in-class technology, the latest threat intelligence, and round-the-clock vigilance means you can rest easy.
Physical Network Security
- Control access to hardware and sensitive equipment with locks, biometric access controls, and security cameras.
- Secure your network perimeter with business-grade firewalls that permit only authorized traffic into your systems.
Network Access Control
- Restrict administrator access across your network and enforce the policy of “least privilege” to secure sensitive data.
- Business-class anti-virus software, network firewalls, and security software tools to keep your network safe from intruders.
- Multi-factor authentication, password management solutions, identity, and access management solutions to keep unauthorized users out of your network.
- Proactive network updating and patching to address new security vulnerabilities as they emerge.
- Cybersecurity risk assessments are based on Federal Government frameworks, like the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Regular security awareness training to develop your front-line defense against intrusion and malware – your employees.
- A team of cybersecurity defenders with the latest intelligence will help you maintain a proactive security posture over the long term.