Biometric Access Systems
Biometric Access Systems Installation & Service
Biometric access systems are a security device that uses information about an employee to identify that person. Biometric systems rely on very specific data about unique physiological traits in order to secure systems. A biometric system involves running data through algorithms to give a positive identification of a user or other individual.
INC Tech sells, installs, services, and supports a host of recognized, top-quality biometric access control systems in order to provide the best possible solution to your office and building security needs.
When you integrate an electronic building and office access system with your computer data network, your business can reap many additional rewards beyond basic security/protection functions involving your employees, your inventory, and would-be intruders. As a result, audit-trail and automated attendance reporting are an added bonus of the biometric access system and can greatly your employee management.
Biometric Access Systems
How do biometric access systems dove-tail with HIPPA Laws?
An organization can implement entity authentication, which is the corroboration that an entity/employee are who they claim to be.
Authentication (Verification) would be important to prevent the improper identification of an entity who is accessing secure data.
- Time-Controlled Access – biometric systems can be programmed to very finite timelines or “per entry-way” and “per employee” basis
- Employee Trail Reporting – Keep track of who goes where and at what time
- Replace a time card – biometric systems can replace the archaic time card system
- Breach Notification – System tied to alerts and phone/camera system responses to entry breaches
- Dual Authentication – Can be coupled with other security systems including cards and passwords
- No-Pass Back – If someone enters without clearing the system, the same person is unable to exit
- Helps you automate your scheduling.
- Real-time access from anywhere.
- Powerful Reporting & Workforce Analytics.
- Reports can be automated to be delivered at desired times, or run manually at any time.
- Time Off Management.
- Offering quick-edit one click solutions where appropriate.
- Allows employees to “punch” in and out from a time clock, web-browser, or phone.
- Supervisors can easily review, edit and approve employee time, activities and payable hours for transmission to payroll.