HIPAA IT Compliance Solutions
Your Partner in HIPAA Compliance & Security
We offer a blend of HIPAA IT compliance, security, and workflow solutions to efficiently reach HIPAA compliance validation.
HIPAA is an acronym for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. The Act was created in 1996 and its focus is to protect patient health information.
Meeting HIPAA compliance standards takes time, personnel, and other resources away from your business. INCTech offers easy-to-implement, comprehensive HIPAA IT security services in a timely, accurate, and headache-free solution.
INCTech’s HIPAA Risk Assessment Helps Improve Security and Reduces Costs
By analyzing your organization’s workflows and data paths, we can help to establish more efficient data environments to improve security processes and remove costly, unnecessary steps from the workflow.
HIPAA Risk Analysis
Our HIPAA security risk analysis is a crucial part of HIPAA compliance. We will guide you through a comprehensive risk analysis to identify potential security issues that put your patients’ data and business at risk.
HIPAA Compliance & Security | Comprehensive Scans For Network Security
INCTech’s Managed Services platform regularly scans and identifies external network vulnerabilities. Vulnerability scanning identifies risks such as misconfigured firewalls, malware issues, remote access weaknesses, and is HIPAA compliant.LEARN MORE
To be HIPAA Compliant you need to:
- Establish a set of security standards
- Protect health information held or transmitted in electronic form
- Require administrative, physical, and technical safeguards
- Support the Privacy Rule requirements to reasonably safeguard ‘Patient Health Information (PHI)’ in all forms
Privacy Rule Examples:
- Train all employees on its privacy policies and procedures
- Properly dispose of documents containing protected health information
- Secure medical records with lock and key or passcode
- Create a procedure for individuals to know to whom they can submit a complaint about a covered entity’s compliance with the Privacy Rule
Security Rule Examples:
- Designate a security officer who oversees compliance
- Maintain policies & procedures that guide the proper use of workstations and electronic media
- Ensure all employees have unique passwords
- Limit physical access to covered entity’s facilities
- For more information visit The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) website