What is Business Analytics?
Solid business strategy, integrated with technical know-how and supported by the right team
Business analytics is the combination of skills, technologies, applications and processes used by organizations to gain insight in to their company.
At INCTech, we help clients transform, and benchmark, raw data into actionable intelligence for effective decision making. We have seasoned enterprise database developers and architects w/superior visionary, leadership ability to offer high end analytics technologies.
Importance of Periodic Business Analytics Reviews
Business intelligence helps you discover new ways to strategize, plan, optimize business operations, and capture new market opportunities.
- Performance management reports
- Diagnostics analytics
- Balanced scorecards
Key Skill Points:
- 20+ years in database modeling, design, development & ETL/ELT
- 20+ years in designing/delivering business intelligence/analytics solutions
- 20+ years in data warehouse design & implementation
- 20+ years in architecting, designing & delivering MDM solutions
- 20+ years in developing on Oracle, IBM & Microsoft platforms
- 15+ years in legacy systems migration & data conversion
- 5+ years in advanced numerical/statistical analysis, modeling & design
- SME in health care, finance, insurance, supply chain, energy, utilities, HR domains
- Summary of Management Background: IT consulting; financial, banking & insurance services; health care / pharma; utilities; public & government sector; energy & materials; military & defense contracting; manufacturing / engineering; retail; media & entertainment; education; market research
- Relational database modeling & design (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL platforms)
- Relational database administration (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL platforms)
- Relational database/ETL/ELT development (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL platforms)
- Design & development of business intelligence & analytics solutions (Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, IBM platforms)
- Data warehouse design & implementation
- ODS (operational data store) design & implementation
- MDM (Master Data Management) solutions design & implementation
- Legacy systems migration & data conversion
- Statistical analysis, modeling & design